Monday, March 22, 2010

XV88-2 Part-2

I finally sat down for a few hours and got some modeling done. I didn't actually build anything, but I spent some time gluing things together. It's a start, I guess. I have some additional motivation; I signed up for a painting competition and the submission is next weekend. So I have to finish everything by then.

Here are some pictures I took after I finished today:

The torso finished, with the missile pods on the back. There is a trick to gluing things; slowly and carefully. I didn't quite follow that. The missile pods are tilted incorrectly.


I bought the base from Secret Weapon Miniatures. I'm planning on adding some more markings to the base. The head on the model is wrong, but I haven't glued it in yet. Basically that is what the final pose is going to be.

No comments: